The cultural and educational activities of this holy institution are announced:
1) In order to inform and educate the citizens and encourage the families of the residents of the 5th district of Tehran, a training program for the separation and collection of rubbish by dry and wet method in cooperation with the group of educators of the women’s charity affiliated to the Tohid Charity Foundation and the municipality of the area under the title ” Face-to-face training “and by referring to the door of the citizens’ homes and providing leaflets and brochures in 1999 at the level of District 5 of the Tehran Municipality with the consent was held.
2) The Legal Office and the consultants of the Tohid Foundation of Charity in 1380, in cooperation with the Cultural-Artistic Organization of the 12th District Municipality of Cultural District Bahar, organized a workshop on “family law” training for residents of the 12th district, welcomed by residents of the area. Became The need for such training courses, due to the ignorance of families regarding their rights and duties, as well as the increase in divorce, addiction, unemployment, etc., is felt more in society and in the context of holding a workshop for experts in this booklet booklet They provided the relevant material for the purpose of exploitation and use.
3) Considering the cultural and educational poverty of dear citizens living in the south of Tehran, Tohid Charity Foundation, in line with the improvement of the book and reading culture in the last year in the southern region of Tehran, developed the “Specialized Scientific and Educational Library” in order to provide educational assistance facilities. For the low-income and vulnerable families, the goal of getting these loved ones to the university centers and higher education is design, preparation, and preparation.
4) The plan to collect excessive and unused citizens’ books this year with the aim of raising public awareness in various fields of culture, science, health, etc., equipping libraries in rural and vulnerable areas, setting up and revitalizing local libraries ( Urban and Rural) and providing the necessary facilities for public access to the current book. Hopefully, in order to achieve these goals, residents of the regions will be more willing and willing to participate in and manage the library. The publisher’s support was attracted to the publication of new books.
5) The internal publication, including the cultural, educational and social activities of the Foundation, is based on the needs of the covered families, the publication of the domestic publication aimed at promoting the scientific, cultural and social level of covered families. This publication is seasonally The assistance provided by the staff of the Foundation and the members of the Association of Women of Goodwill is published and provided to families free of charge. The empirical Quarterly of Sefid Towahid, reflecting the useful materials of families, has published 5 issues of this publication and is available to families under Cover put.
6) Based on the fundamental duties of the Foundation to meet the cultural and educational needs of covered families, and in order to reach this goal, last year, special classes for mothers were held with the presence of the teachers of the seminary of Shahriari sisters, and religious classes and social issues Cultural education was taught to them according to the needs of mothers.
7) Establishing a “Goodwill Women’s Association” in the field of popular participation and the Tohid Autonomous Clinic, which is active in the research and research sectors, and these offices, with the supervision and coordination of the Office of Women’s Affairs of the Institute, carry out missions.
8) Establishing and setting up a free vocational school to train and acquire the skills needed by covered families and vulnerable people for free.
9) Number of Students Covered: 2105 students in Pre-Distances to the University.
10) Membership of all covered families in the Cooperative Production Unity Company (Women of Art of Tohid) with the aim of realizing the employment and self-reliance on the capital of the institution and the donation shares of the customers who work in the manufacturing, sewing, knitting and handicraft sectors. .
11) Establishing a Dowry Officer for the vulnerable and low-income families in long-term and interest-free installments (Qarz al-Hassaneh) in cooperation with domestic and domestic manufacturing companies in the field of household appliances.
12) Establishment of a Mutual Fund for Cooperative and Mutual Assistance to Sepah Towhid aimed at providing loans to young people and clients in marriage, employment and the provision of tools.